Finance decisions can ripple through your business in unexpected ways. That’s why we’re here to help you see the distant shore as well as all the rocks along the way. Call on us when you need critical thinkers who can grasp your business quickly and help you navigate choppy waters. Whether you want RoseRyan to assist your team, or be your team, we are here to help. We’ll give you insights and recommendations on finance and business issues ranging from sticky to just plain arcane.
We handle these projects and more
- Audit support: assessment, audit prep, fieldwork and financial statement preparation
- Financial process improvement
- Financial statements
- Revenue Recognition: pre-transaction consulting, accounting application of the existing rules, scoping and planning for the new guidance, implementation of new guidance.
- SEC Reporting compliance
- SEC comment letters
- Stock-based compensation
- Technical accounting: research, recommendations & implementation
The special value we bring:
- Be better prepared for audits based on the experience of our team (the majority have CPAs)
- Get even more from our accounting guidance, since we understand the basis on which rules were founded, and have been tracking them steadily from start to finish
- Prevent sticky accounting issues with the advice of our technical accounting group
- Streamline and improve your accounting processes
- Gain insights and efficiencies to help you through a difficult restatement or SEC comment letter (we’d all like to avoid those)
Let our experience be your guide.
I am very pleased with the quality of the work from the RoseRyan team who has helped us with our complex 10-K and 10-Q filings. Our Company has been challenged with a number of unique technical accounting issues which the RoseRyan staff stepped up to and helped us address each issue as it came up. I’ve enjoyed working with them and respect their professionalism and work ethic. They grabbed hold of the project, took responsibility and drove it home to a conclusion. They put in the extra effort that was needed to get it done in a timely fashion. They worked together fabulously as a team, leveraging each person’s strengths to effectively distribute the work. Their collective knowledge and experience has been invaluable to us, and they demonstrated that they really cared about us as a client.
V.P. Finance, Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc.
We initially engaged RoseRyan for a very specific need—to review revenue recognition on our customer contracts, provide guidance on complex revenue transactions and review our quote to order process. This was important to our company as our product portfolio and go to market strategy continues to evolve. The consultant made sure we had all the documentation and supporting materials in preparation for our initial audit as well as he also took the time to really understand how our fast-growing company works. With that knowledge and experience, he provides us with a unique perspective my time-strapped team now relies on. The RoseRyan guru has assisted us with valuable thought leadership and guidance in planning, by helping us develop our compensation plans, for example. And we’ve expanded his role further by asking him to prepare and manage the audit. With RoseRyan, I get on-demand expertise, with the ability to lean on a savvy finance pro who truly knows his stuff and our business.