Watch out for high winds and stormy seas. Companies go through four distinct stages of growth—from startup to maturity—and the forecast can be murky unless they have a guiding hand.
Each stage has its own set of financial challenges and dark clouds brewing around every turn. Don’t get stuck in a storm. Watch this short video to find out:
- The four stages that companies typically go through
- What financial challenges to expect at each stage, typically
- The biggest risk facing high-growth companies
- How to stay grounded during major changes
- Where to turn when it’s time to reinvent as an enterprise
Wherever companies are in the lifecycle, our dream team of finance and accounting aces can calm the chaos, avoiding the storm clouds that get in the way and guiding the business forward to sunny skies.
Need help setting up a startup? Help through a rough patch? Got a tricky transaction coming up? Facing a crisis at a bigger company? Learn more about how RoseRyan helps businesses across the lifecycle.