Rise above the job description. Controllers who earn their superstar status have the special skills necessary for creating credible, accurate records along with the ability to bring the information they gather to life. They keep up with strategic decisions and activities throughout the company, and weigh in when they find potential improvements or efficiencies.
In this intelligence report, RoseRyan consultant Cheri Koehler, who is serving as interim controller at a life sciences company, empowers controllers with sound advice that is also valuable for the CFOs who manage them. Smart controllers are concerned not only with where the company has been, she writes, but also what it’s up to now and where it’s going.
Download this report to find out:
- How controllers can elevate their role
- Reasons why the controller role has become more operational and how to ensure it stays that way
- The key way controllers can raise finance’s presence at the decision-making table
- Tips for staying on top of the latest technologies
- Ideas for finding and keep top talent
Just fill out this short form to get your PDF report.
* All fields are required